With most businesses closed, people are having a “quiet” time with their families at home. But, remember, your businesses could still operate even without a tangible store. How?You can use a virtual office where you can manage and operate your business online. This would be a perfect time to help your customers bounce back to your business after the pandemic.You can hire a team of virtual assistantswho can help manage and boost your business online. So what can VAs do for you to make your business productive during COVID-19 pandemic?Here is the list of what you can do to make your business productive with the help of your virtual assistants.Crisis management and continuity planningCrisis management is a process where your business deals with sudden emergency scenarios. For instance, what do you do when your business needed to close down due to the pandemic? Do you wait it out or do you do something productive to make your business better? How you deal with emergency situations would help you get your business back on its feet. This is important especially for small businesses with limited resources allotted for crises. It can decrease the risks that disasters and crises bring. It can also help your customers and investors know that your business is resilient.Your VAs can do the following tasks to manage your business in times of crisis.
- Back-up your system. Time to back up everything: from your system, data, and important files. In case of system failure, you already have the key copy of your system. You can assign your virtual assistant to back up your system.
- Create or update your process documentation. If you don’t have any process documentation or if you have, then now is the perfect time to create or update it. Process documentation helps identify the steps in order for a task or a process to do. This highlights the different factors on how to implement a process or task. It can make your staff more efficient in finishing one task to another.
- Plan on how you can help your customers. Customers should be your business’ priority. Everyone needs each other’s help, including your clients and investors. You should make them feel that they are not alone during this time.
- Create content and email sequence. This is the time for your website, channels, and social media platforms to have new content. Your content creator should create fresh and engaging content for your target audience.
Change Strategy From Sales to DevelopmentBusinesses should also be mindful of people’s health, well-being, and priorities. Instead of pitching on sales, why not focus on developing your own business. You can focus on what your company needs to make it better so when all this is over, your business is anew.
- Refresh your company logo. Time to get creative! Now is the time to get all your creative juices flowing. Your creative virtual assistant can revamp your logo to create a new face for your business.
- Update your website. Extend your creativity by updating your website. You can help your creative virtual assistants to spice up your website. You can brainstorm on the content that would be relevant to attract your target market.
- Research for extra tools for your business. Extra tools for your business include tools to help in SEO and email management. Your research virtual assistant can research on alternative tools for your company. So when the quarantine ends, your business has new alternative tools.
Stay Connected with your CustomersOne of the most important things that you have to do when your business is quiet is to connect with your customers. This is important so they would know that you are still operational even in quarantine. Hiring virtual assistants in the Philippines will help you connect with your previous and potential clients.
- Update your CRM. Your data entry virtual assistant can update your CRM system. This includes encoding customers’ data and previous sales. Your VA can also integrate the system with social media platforms. This will improve profitability, and streamline customer-relevant processes such as lead generation.
- Update your email marketing tools. During this time, businesses should make more use of their virtual workplace. Your email marketing VA can manage your email marketing tools such as Mailchimp. This is a platform where you can manage and talk to your customers, clients, or investors. It empowers your email campaigns, brands, and relationships with your clients.
- Respond to customer emails and chats. If you have been too busy, now is the time to respond to your customer’s emails and inquiries. Your general admin virtual assistant can manage your emails and answers customers’ queries.
- Manage social media platforms and look for potential accounts. More and more businesses make use of social media in strengthening business. Hiring a digital marketing VA can turn a sour business into a more productive one. Your VA would create content that is right for your target audience.
During this time where the world seems closed and quiet, what we can do is to have a positive mindset and attitude. Making yourself and your company productive will make better versions of yourself and your business. Open yourself to new possibilities and opportunities. WIth all these in mind, we can get through this pandemic better and stronger together.